I started blogging in early 2005. I'm not even sure what platform I used back
Slow, but steady progress is being made toward v0.2.
This past week, I created the ability to generate sign-in sheets by project sorted alphabetically and only having one entry per person. This required some fun array manipulation and loops aplenty.
Tonight during the Simpsons, I plan on creating a friendlier way to display people assigned to a project in the "Edit Project" mode and allow people to be removed from projects.
A few more reporting options and other features from now and we will have a semi-milestone release! Giddy-up.